Charity search needed to provide a more accurate and trustworthy way for customers to find the charity they are looking for. We also wanted to grow the amount of money going to charity through this product. Customers needed to be able to filter their options to find the charity they are looking for too as not everyone has a particular cause they wish to donate to from the outset.
- High fidelity prototype ready to hand over to my development team
- Design documentation and interactive/responsive behaviour notes as required by my development team to aid the build process
- Final presentation to CAF stakeholders
- High level testing report including recommendations around how to improve the design based on testing feedback
- Initial research and stakeholder workshop to define design direction and aims from the stakeholder team
- Created low-fidelity initial page concepts based on the workshop outputs
- Identified content and innovative features to enable full scoping of designs and build phase
1-day workshop with CAF stakeholders to generate ideas about the future of the Charity Search & donation journey
We introduced the challenge of writing a future press release to the team, which helped focus the team on the desired outcome and get everyone on the same page.
I designed personas for our target audiences, which became key focal points during both design and development stages
- Incorporated feedback from the business on the initial wireframes
The designs were tested using remote, first-click testing with a sample of CAF users across different user types
We then continued into visual design and designed the responsive behaviour of the page